Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sad :(

So I guess you guys are wondering why I haven't put up any new outfit posts. Unfortunately my camera's not with me at the moment so as much as I wanna make an outfit post, I have to wait for the return of my beloved camera :( I'll try to blog about something else other than outfit shots. Oh yeah, another reason for the title of this post...its the end of my first term at FIP! Well, technically tomorrow's my last day but today was my last at my Fashion Design class. I'm seriously gonna miss my classmates. Even though I had a short moment with them, I've made some awesome new acquaintances :))

On the last day of our fashion design class, we had a small pot luck...in thanks to the time we shared with each other. I felt kinda bad since I didn't contribute anything on the food. I didn't even know we were having a pot luck! Haha, I was thankful for the free food though :)) Hehe
 Spring rolls by Kim :) Yum!
 
The last three photos were actually taken a week ago when we had a kinda field trip to Taytay, Rizal to buy fabrics. Before braving the heat (it was hella hot that day!) we ate at this restaurant that served excellent Filipino food. The fabrics sold at Taytay were a whole lot cheaper than the ones you can find at stores here in Manila. Its cause you buy them by kilos instead of by yards. I got to bring home this pretty pastel/cream lace fabric that only cost me P250 a kilo (haggled for it from 280!) I've already got ideas on what to do with the fabric but I think I gotta learn how to sew first :)) Haha. Anyway, I'll definitely miss this class. Thankfully I'll still be classmates with some of them on some of my subjects next term.

Credits of photos to Madie Amoncio! Check out and like her page MADS, she's an accessory/jewelry designer :)





No comments:

Post a Comment