Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Best times are with best friends

I know, I know...It's been a while since I last posted something. I think I just went through a short blogger's  block. Uh, not really sure what to call it but whatever :)) So, one of the reasons I haven't blogged for a while cause I was waiting for my friend to upload those pics we had last Wednesday. It was hella fun and I missed them so much. We pigged out, had a lot of laughs, and of course...took a bunch of epic photos. 

 
 Wow, how sluttier can I be? Lol, check out the other photos :))
 My ever fabulous, fierce friend Aljohn ;)
 And now..let the craziness ensue :))
 
 See? HAHA, really had no idea how 'sluttly' I looked. We have this 'no delete' rule. So yeah...
 The troublesome threesome :)) Love love love
Our awesome photographer and the owner of this lovely loft, Ms. Jem :))
Me, Mary, Kirch, Aljohn, Justine <3

So me and my friends obviously love being in front of the camera. Something we all bond at is taking pictures and trying to be as fierce as we can possibly be :)) Its a huge bonus that we're able to capture these crazy fun moments. Some things never change and in this case, THANK GOD! We're still the silly, loud bunch that we were in high school :">



No comments:

Post a Comment