Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Rain before the storm

Hey hey hey...long time no post right? Haha, sorry bout that -_- I've been hella busy and laziness overtook me for a while. But thankfully, I was able to be part of a photo shoot last Monday with my dear friends Maika and Dani (check out their blogs!) I missed them and it was great to see and spend time with them that day. And I got to meet their very talented photographer Mico Quintos (credits to him for the photos btw) Let's get on with the photo shoot :))

 Here with my friend Maika checking out some photos I took with my cam. Isn't she gorgeous?
I really hate how my braces make my mouth look. Thank goodness I've only got 6 more months with 'em :|
With my pretty ladies, Maika and Dani <3
It was raining hard and the winds were cold that day so my hair ended up this way. Haha


I just wanna thank my sweet friends Maika and Dani again for the never ending fun and laughs when I get the chance to be with them :) And also to Mico Quintos for being a great photographer. It was a pleasure meeting you by the way. Well, there you have it folks. I'll try to update more often. I just might post about those sketches I've been working on for my Fashion Design class. Oh God..I can't wait -_- Haha.



1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, thanks so much! I haven't blogged for a bit so I just read your comment. Will post more often as I can :)

    ReplyDelete