Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sizzling

As promised, today I'll be having my very first outfit post. I had a hard time deciding on what to wear to school today since my wardrobe's been seeming to look limited to me lately (meaning I need to go shopping soon!) But before me, let me show you guys some photos of my classmates that dressed exceptionally fashionable today as well :)

 Rob and Ghe looking fab as usual :)
 I love her choice in color combination :) And that scalloped top is uber cute. I want shorts like that too!
 Something that my wardrobe lacks are some cute and trendy accessories like these!

 And finally, here it is :)

 Feeling a little bit self conscious getting my picture taken -_-

 Blazer - Jellybean  x  Shoes - Nava

On my fashion design class today, we're now working on a full body sketch instead of just the clothes. Lets just say that half of my eraser is gone and I just used up almost a dozen bond papers just to try and perfect my sketch's figure. Then we were asked to draw our designs into the figures as well. I'll just make a whole new post on that one soon :) And btw, met up with my high school besties after class and had my usual crazy fun with them. Will make a post on that one too as soon as Jem uploads 'em pics ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment