Monday, February 27, 2012

The Vow

So this is kinda a late post. These photos were taken about a week ago when me and my friends watched The Vow :)) It was kinda our own way of celebrating a late valentines since none of us had uhmmm...special someones to spend it with :)) Lol. No special outfit here though, I opted to wear something simple and comfortable since its easier that way. Sometimes its just a hassle and I'm not always in the mood to dress up. Haha.






How corny can I be? Lol!



So yeah, we ate at Sbarro (my fave pizza place!) then ate ice cream at DQ...ooh have I mentioned I also ate 3 pieces of Mrs. Fields cookies? Hahaha..what is matakaw? Anyway, had loads of fun with my dear friends :) It's been toooo long. Oh yeah, the movie wasn't so bad :)) We kept laughing though and I had a feeling we were starting to annoy some people :O Haha. More movie dates to come please!

P.S. Too bad we weren't able to take more pictures :( Oh well, there's always next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment