Thursday, March 15, 2012

Procrastination

Quick post! Yeup, didn't hold on to a single word I said about trying to post entries on this blog more often. What do you expect from me? I'm a professional procrastinator! I'm procrastinating up to this moment, as I'm typing this post since I'm supposed to be finishing up my portfolio for my Fashion design class. I'm supposed to pass it by tomorrow but I guess next week's gotta do. Its impossible for me to finish it now...since I'm procrastinating. HAHA. Anyway, let me share to you guys what I wore to my friend's Jho's debut last friday. I didn't get a chance to take more and better pictures though. I did bring my dslr but due to my over stupidity, I forgot to put back the sd card on my cam. What do you call me then? Lol, nevermind that..here's what I wore.

\

And here's some snapshots of me and my friends form the photo booth :))


Now I feel like having a debut when I hit 18 on November too -_- Ugh...that's still a long time from now, I think its too early to start planning my next birthday when just now I'm still trying to get used to being 17 from 16. Haha, was that confusing? Whatever. Oh hey, here's a post idea :D I just finished the basic bodice I made for my final project at pattern making, I'll try to give you guys a peek on that soon. And my portfolio once I actually finish it. Lol, now to stop this procrastination and get started on my sketches ;)


1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I was just stopping by to say thanks for the follow on bloglovin'! I am happy to be following you back :o) Hope you're having a great Wednesday!

    croppedstories@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete