Thursday, February 9, 2012

Vintage manipulation

Something my wardrobe is definitely missing are some good accessories. A statement necklace and some stacked bangles can make any simple outfit automatically chic. I have no idea where my few accessories went but I'm currently left with nothing at all. All I have is this simple pearl gold necklace that my grandma gave me, I use it all the time I'm sure all my friend's familiar with it :) Anyway, today I bought these cutesy vintage earrings that a girl who also goes to FIP was selling. And what a great bargain too! I only paid 125 bucks for a set of four earrings. Its cheap and probably only has a short life span but they were just too cute not to take home :) 

Aren't they just adorable?

Oh yeah, get your own of these adorable earrings at Secret Paris by Pamela Mejia





No comments:

Post a Comment