Thursday, February 9, 2012

Lace Revolution

This is what I wore today. Well, except for the shoes though :)) I wore flats instead cause I was feeling a bit lazy to wear heels, plus I knew it was gonna be a stressful day so I chose to keep my toes comfy and my baggage light. Didn't have a chance to take outfit shots at school so I took em' at home instead :)

Of course I'm wearing shorts underneath! This dress is too damn short, it kept hiking up my tush :))
Sorry bout the sucking camera angling, I took these photos on my own since my brother wouldn't help me (his games were more important -_-)
Dress - Jellybean
Changed into these boots to give my lace dress a little edge
Pardon the pose -_- HAHA
P.S. I adore anything lace and this is the first day I ever wore this dress :) I have a feeling this lace number will be a favorite of mine to wear. Lol

4 comments:

  1. Finally! A new outfit post :D. You look UH-MAZING gab :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! I'll try to make outfit posts as often as I possibly could >_< Miss you!

      Delete
    2. I commented on your latest post too haha. Yay! I hope you can make it to the valentine's photo shoot on monday :(. Text me if you want more details.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, I really hope so too :( Aryt, text me the details nalang :D

      Delete