Monday, January 30, 2012

My Shoe Addiction

There's this one thing that girls will do anything for, will go crazy for, and just can't get enough of. 

SHOES! 

I myself love shoes and I'm guilty for splurging on 'em once in a while. I'll admit that shoes really are my weakness. So for this post, I'll share to you guys some that I've been dying to get for myself. I hope it serves as a guide in some way if you've been trying to figure out what styles or trends in shoes you were thinking of buying.


Are you a fan of online shopping? Or Korean inspired fashion? Well I am. I love shopping online because its easy, hassle-free and sometimes its the only place where you can find what you're looking for. You can also find cheaper and much affordable items where you can't in the local market. These days, I'm trying to stock up on pumps and platforms. One of my favorite online shops I go to are Thrift Manila and Asian Vogue.




Every girl loves brands, right? Too bad they're hella expensive. All I can do to own one of these babies is to go for the 'inspired' ones instead. Aka, knock-offs =)) I own one JC Lita and one JC Fox and I love 'em even though they're not the real ones. But hey, at least I look cute in them ;) Haha. Anyway, in all the shoes in the JC collection, these are my favorite ones.

.
.
.
.

So, thanks for reading dolls :) Stay tuned for more updates. I'll try to post about the actual shoes I own and maybe do an outfit lookbook to go with them. Speaking of lookbook...I haven't posted any looks yet on my account! So I guess I'll add that to my growing list then. I'll try to do my first outfit post tomorrow!

-gab x pin


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Been addicted to them for a while -_- Really hope I could afford the real ones. Hey, nice blog btw :)

      Delete