Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Heyoo Stressoo...

Today, I had my basic pattern making class at FIP. This class used to be the death of me, I couldn't understand a thing! But good thing I'm starting to catch up now :) The bad thing is that where all my classmates are busy with their mermaid skirt patterns, I'm still trying to figure out a basic a-line skirt. But hey, progress though! 

Here's some photos from today at FIP :)


I was so busy working and concentrating on finishing my patterns, I didn't notice how dirty my hands have gotten from the pencil and glue o_o But its really too bad these were the only photos I was able to take today :( We were all so busy and I think none of my classmates were in the mood for a photo shoot either.

Fashion Design class tom! Its gonna be fuuuun. Stay tuned for my post on that tom dolls. Till then :*

P.s. My first official outfit post tom, for sure :)


No comments:

Post a Comment