Sunday, January 29, 2012

Evanescent Beginnings

Hey there, Welcome!

I guess that was a standard way of greeting you guys for something like this right? Fist post, Yay! So yeah, welcome to my humble blog.

Sorry bout that, its just that I’m new to this whole blogging thing. Well, not absolutely new though. I’ve got a personal blog at tumblr where I keep all my dirty secrets, guilty pleasures and  vent filled posts. If you’re even remotely interested in that and about me, I guess I could pm you the link :> Hehe

Anywho, moving on. The reason I made this new blog. I have for the longest time wanted to make a blog, solely dedicated to Fashion and Photography which are my passions in life. But yeah, because I’m such a lazy bum I’ve been holding it off for a long time. So what an achievement for me, I finally pulled through with my plan.

So, expect a whole lot of outfit pics, events coverage, celebrity gossip (mainly about my favorite fashion bloggers, icons, designers and the likes), fashion school adventures, internships, and I guess some tips I could share to you.

That’s all for now, I guess. Well, thanks for reading folks! Do hope you stick around for my upcoming posts :)

- gabxpin

No comments:

Post a Comment